Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friends, family, and catharsis

While standing in the journal section Of Books A Million, my friends Whitney, Elizabeth and I decided the new year would bring not only resolutions but also blogs. I laughed it off and thought, "yeah right. Like I have anything to blog about." But as I thought about it more I realized the Eggleston zoo has not only many friends and family in far away places but also many stories to tell. Yesterday,I walked into the bathroom to check on Rome's potty progress and I noticed she had gotten a little confused as her head was in the toilet and her behind was flying high in the air. It was at that moment I knew a blog would also be cathartic. Thank you to all of you who are joining us on this wonderful journey. We hope you can relate and laugh with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment